The Zentangle

The  Zentangle
A daily thing with me.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Tangle


This is the tangle of the day. I scanned it into the computer, digitized it & have plans to embroider it on the big Bernina. Its amazing what one can do with tangles.
BTW, my new computer had now cost me a new printer as well as newer software. the old one would not function completely with the new system. After 2 hours setting it up, the new printer works fine.
I'm also waiting on the latest snow storm, scheduled to hit later this morning. I have to get to the store for a few things before it gets here. Once it starts, I won't get out unless its an emergency. After all it "is" January & snow storms are prevalent this time of year. Stay tuned . . .

1 comment:

  1. Very nice tangle. Hope you will also post a photo of it embroidered once it is finished.

    ReplyDelete